September 7: Nova Scotia issues COVID-19 exposure advisories for central and northern areas, WestJet flight
Nova Scotia Health Public Health has issued a notice of potential COVID-19 exposure to locations in central and northern areas and on a WestJet flight.
Anyone who has worked or visited the following locations on the specified dates and times should visit covid-self-assessment.novascotia.ca/ to book a COVID-19 test, whether or not they are showing symptoms. You can also call 811 if you do not have online access or if you have other symptoms that concern you.
Public Health is advising of potential exposure to COVID-19 at several locations in the Central and Northern areas, and on a WestJet flight. For more information visit: https://t.co/gafQtJzpTO pic.twitter.com/sEsStqdFw3
– Nova Scotia Health (@HealthNS) September 7, 2021
Low risk exposures
For the following locations, if you don’t have any symptoms of COVID-19, you don’t need to self-isolate while you wait for your test result. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should self-isolate while you wait for your test result.
- Pharmasave (158 Robert Angus Dr, Amherst) September 4 between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Watch for symptoms until September 18 inclusive.
- Marshalls (75 Countryview Drive, Dartmouth) September 2 between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Watch for symptoms until September 16 inclusive.
- Walmart (90 Lamont Terrace, Dartmouth) September 2 between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Watch for symptoms until September 16 inclusive.
- Costco (137 Countryview Dr. Dartmouth) September 3 between 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Watch for symptoms until September 17 inclusive.
Moderate risk exposures
Whether or not you have symptoms of COVID-19, those present at the following location on the date and times indicated for at least 15 minutes are required to follow the self-isolation instructions noted in this table for exposure. at moderate risk, based on your vaccination status. The COVID-19 test is also recommended and if you get a positive result, you will be contacted by Public Health to find out what to do next.
- Burger Krave (5680 Spring Garden Road, Halifax) September 2 between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Watch for symptoms until September 16 inclusive.
- Shiraz Restaurant (1240 Hollis St., Halifax) September 3 between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Watch for symptoms until September 17 inclusive.
- The Captain’s Boil (5680 Spring Garden Rd., Halifax) September 3 between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Watch for symptoms until September 17 inclusive.
High Risk Exposure – WestJet 392
Anyone who has participated in the following flights in the rows and seats specified is required to follow the isolation and testing instructions in this table as a high risk contact.
- WestJet 392 traveling September 4 from Edmonton (10:30 p.m.) in Halifax (6:10 a.m. on September 5) Passengers in rows 20 to 26, seats C, D, E and F. Watch for symptoms until September 19 inclusive.
All notifications of potential exposure are listed at https://www.nshealth.ca/coronavirus-exposures.